Code of Practice for Electromagnetic Resilience
This e-book is available through the IET’s digital Wiring Regulations platform. Once you have completed your purchase, details of how to download and access your e-book will be sent to you with your order confirmation.
This Code of Practice on Electromagnetic Resilience covers risk management of electromagnetic interference (EMI) for safety-related systems.
It describes a recommended process for supporting functional safety with respect to electromagnetic disturbances over a complete system lifecycle, and specifically provides a range of techniques and measures for application during the following lifecycle stages:
- System Design
- Operational design
- Verification and validation
- Maintenance, repair, refurbishment, upgrade
- Dismantling and disposal
Why choose the e-book?
- Simple access with all content available on and offline, no matter where you’re working
- Personalisation with bookmarks and the ability to add notes throughout
- Easy referencing, with page layouts that match the printed books