Expected by: 03 October 2023
Exam Preparation: Initial and Periodic Electrical Inspection and Testing (2391), 2nd Edition
Level 3 Award
This book is an essential practice aid for the examinations required to complete the City & Guilds qualification, Initial and Period Electrical Inspection and Testing (2391), including the three available pathways.
It sets out methods of studying; offers advice on exam preparation and provides details of the scope and structure of the exam. Learners will also find guidelines and advice about sitting the exam.
The three pathways for this qualification are:
- Level 3 Award in Initial Verification of Electrical Installations (2391-50)
- Level 3 Award in Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations (2391-51)
- Level 3 Award in Initial and Periodic Inspection and Testing of Electrical Installations (2391-52)
This book is an invaluable tool to help learners successfully complete the qualification, including:
- Guidelines and advice about sitting the exam
- Practice examinations with 'model' answers
- Acts as a revision aid to help students prepare for the full exam
- Notes and tips from experienced electrical engineers