This e-book package is available through the IET’s digital Wiring Regulations platform. Once you have completed your purchase, details of how to download and access your package will be sent to you following your order confirmation. Please note, this may take up to 24 hours.
Easily demonstrate compliance with BS 7671 by having access to the IET Wiring Regulations and expert guidance at your fingertips.
The Gold package includes e-books of the following titles:
- BS 7671
- On-Site Guide
- Guidance Notes 1 to 8
- The Electrician’s Guide to the Building Regulations
- The Electrical Installation Design Guide
- Electrician’s Guide to Emergency Lighting
- Electrician’s Guide to Fire Detection & Alarm Systems (2nd Edition, 3rd Edition to be added when available, 2020)
- Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
- Code of Practice for the Application of LED Lighting Systems
- Commentary on the IET Wiring Regulations
- Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
- Code of Practice for Electrical Safety Management
- Code of Practice for Grid Connected Solar Photovoltaic Systems
- Code of Practice for Low Voltage Direct Current Power Distribution in Buildings
- Code of Practice for Energy Efficient Exterior Lighting Systems
- Code of Practice for Electrical Energy Storage Systems
- Designers Guide to Energy Efficient Electrical Installations
- Guide to Electrical Maintenance
- Guide to Electrical Installations in Medical Locations
- Temporary Power Systems
- Student’s Guide to the Wiring Regulations BS 7671
A subscription to the digital Wiring Regulations ensures that you always have the most up-to-date content, as new versions of your e-books are added as they publish for the life of your subscription.
The Gold package is also available for 1 or 5 year subscriptions.
Going digital also gives you:
- Simple access with all content available on and offline, no matter where you’re working
- Personalisation with bookmarks and the ability to add notes throughout
- Easy referencing, with page layouts that match the printed books
- Multiple package options featuring different amounts of content
If you are looking to renew your current subscription or to buy a multi-licence subscription for your team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more