MF/3 (Revision 1)
MF/3 is a key industry Model Form of General Conditions of Contract to cover the main conditions for home contracts for the supply of electrical and mechanical goods –without erection.
MF/3 is a lump sum contract intended for use where no initial design or subsequent installation or commissioning is required.
This standard form of contract is recommended to be used by contracts officers in private and public sector organisations, mechanical and electrical engineers, facilities managers, lawyers and in-house legal representatives.
- accommodates the views of purchasers, engineers and the manufacturing industry resulting in a fair balance between Contractor and Purchaser
- provides a range of additional model contract documents, such as Forms of Tender, of Agreement and of Performance Bond
- an easy to understand, straight forward supply contract
- MF/1 (Revision 6)
- Commentary on MF/1 (Revision 6)
- MF/2 (Revision 1)
- Commentary on MF/2
- MF/4 (free download)
- Commentary on MF/4 (inc. MF/4)